October 31, 2012
Posted by Mike D
The Celebrations Team is organizing our first-ever Iron Chef Pot Luck lunch, and you’re invited to participate! It will be next Tuesday in the lobby from 11:30 until 1:00, and prizes will be awarded in three categories: Main Dish, Side Dish, and Dessert.
To be eligible for a prize, each dish must contain one of two seasonal fall ingredients: squash and/or apples. Squash includes pumpkins and other gourd-like critters. Voting will be by donations to the Sunshine Fund.
We’ll provide some sandwiches to complement the dishes on display as well as drinks. Put on your thinking caps and come up with something to compete with the best your co-workers can throw at you!
Author: Mike D
Most recent entries
- Penn State Regular Season Recap
- Penn State vs Wisconsin Preview
- Penn State vs Ohio State Preview
- Penn State vs Nebraska Preview
- Penn State Football Bye Week Review
- Penn State vs Illinois Preview
- Penn State vs Northwestern Preview
- Penn State vs Purdue Homecoming Preview
- Penn State vs Iowa Preview
- Penn State vs Indiana Preview
- Penn State vs Eastern Michigan Preview
- Penn State vs Temple Preview
- Penn State vs Alabama Preview
- Steve Jones preview of Indiana State
- Outback Bowl Preview