December 19, 2009
Posted by Joe Chuba
Penn State wins game 3 25-23.
The Nittany Lions came out with something to prove after the intermission, but let Texas creep back into the set.
Penn State has yet to find a reliable attacker. Megan Hodge leads in kills for the Nittany Lions, but has an abismal hitting percentage. Setter Alisha Glass appears to have shored up her setting, and is distributing the ball.
On the other side of the net Desinee Hooker continues to dominate for the Longhorns. She has 23 kills in 3 sets.
It is time for the player of the year, Megan Hodge to prove why she was voted best if Penn State is to win a 3rd straight national title.
Author: Joe Chuba
Bio: Sports Producer for WPSU-TV
Most recent entries
- Penn State Regular Season Recap
- Penn State vs Wisconsin Preview
- Penn State vs Ohio State Preview
- Penn State vs Nebraska Preview
- Penn State Football Bye Week Review
- Penn State vs Illinois Preview
- Penn State vs Northwestern Preview
- Penn State vs Purdue Homecoming Preview
- Penn State vs Iowa Preview
- Penn State vs Indiana Preview
- Penn State vs Eastern Michigan Preview
- Penn State vs Temple Preview
- Penn State vs Alabama Preview
- Steve Jones preview of Indiana State
- Outback Bowl Preview