December 17, 2009
Posted by Joe Chuba
The look on the Hawaii players says it all. They gave the Nittany Lions their best knock-out punch, but the Nittany Lions just shook it off. Game 3 goes to Penn State 25-15.
In the third game Penn State finally got the back-line in shape, and cruised through game 3. Meanwhile the block continued to dominate Hawaii’s attack. Fatima Balza has been huge for the Nittany Lions both blocking and attacking.
The fourth game is still ahead, but the Hawaii players look like they have had enough.
Author: Joe Chuba
Bio: Sports Producer for WPSU-TV
Most recent entries
- Penn State Regular Season Recap
- Penn State vs Wisconsin Preview
- Penn State vs Ohio State Preview
- Penn State vs Nebraska Preview
- Penn State Football Bye Week Review
- Penn State vs Illinois Preview
- Penn State vs Northwestern Preview
- Penn State vs Purdue Homecoming Preview
- Penn State vs Iowa Preview
- Penn State vs Indiana Preview
- Penn State vs Eastern Michigan Preview
- Penn State vs Temple Preview
- Penn State vs Alabama Preview
- Steve Jones preview of Indiana State
- Outback Bowl Preview