December 18, 2009
Posted by Joe Chuba
In the end once Penn State got the block going Hawaii’s upset bid was over.
Games 2, 3, and 4 Penn State turned things around and dominated the block. In games 3 and 4 they started digging out Hawaii’s attacks. In the end Hawaii hit only .135 after hitting nearly .300 in game 1. Meanwhile, Penn State hit .276 after hitting just over .200 in game 1.
Slow starts have been a problem for Penn State from time to time. Hopefully the Nittany Lions come out strong against Texas. The Longhorns destroyed Minnesota in the early game, 3-0.
The NCAA final is Saturday at 8pm on ESPN 2.
Author: Joe Chuba
Bio: Sports Producer for WPSU-TV
Most recent entries
- Penn State Regular Season Recap
- Penn State vs Wisconsin Preview
- Penn State vs Ohio State Preview
- Penn State vs Nebraska Preview
- Penn State Football Bye Week Review
- Penn State vs Illinois Preview
- Penn State vs Northwestern Preview
- Penn State vs Purdue Homecoming Preview
- Penn State vs Iowa Preview
- Penn State vs Indiana Preview
- Penn State vs Eastern Michigan Preview
- Penn State vs Temple Preview
- Penn State vs Alabama Preview
- Steve Jones preview of Indiana State
- Outback Bowl Preview