December 17, 2009
Posted by Joe Chuba
Hawaii wins game one 25-23. Penn State did not look sharp that whole set. Their loose mood appears to not have transitioned well into the match.
Coach Rose is almost certainly making them aware of the fact that they must play with more focus. Penn State misread most of Hawaii attacks, and had a few miscommunications on the defensive side. They will have to do a better job of digging Hawaii’s attack.
Megan Hodge was not swinging with much emotion in the first game, look for increased intensity in the rest of the match.
Author: Joe Chuba
Bio: Sports Producer for WPSU-TV
Most recent entries
- Penn State Regular Season Recap
- Penn State vs Wisconsin Preview
- Penn State vs Ohio State Preview
- Penn State vs Nebraska Preview
- Penn State Football Bye Week Review
- Penn State vs Illinois Preview
- Penn State vs Northwestern Preview
- Penn State vs Purdue Homecoming Preview
- Penn State vs Iowa Preview
- Penn State vs Indiana Preview
- Penn State vs Eastern Michigan Preview
- Penn State vs Temple Preview
- Penn State vs Alabama Preview
- Steve Jones preview of Indiana State
- Outback Bowl Preview