Surviving theHousing Crisis
Feeling confused, helpless, or isolated because of the collapsing economy and housing crisis?
WPSU hosted a live call-in broadcast on May 28 to clarify the chaos and offer solutions for homeowners concerned about making on-time mortgage payments, avoiding foreclosure, and dealing with other related family stressors.
Watch the archived broadcast featuring a panel discussion and on-air Q&A. In addition, Penn State Cooperative Extension educators answer off-air questions from our phone bank and provide a list of resources.
Production Support Provided By
Additional Support Provided By
and By this Select Member of the Centre County Affordable Housing Coalition
Latest Blog Post
Ah, home ownership, the epitome of the American Dream! In the past few years that dream has turned into a nightmare for many families who found themselves in over their heads faced with adjustable rate mortgages or foreclosure due to job losses resulting in the inability to keep up with the payments.
- Brenda Zimmerman, Attorney, MidPenn Legal Services
- Paul Berkobin, Mortgage Consultant
- Kate Newton, Director of Homeownership Programs, Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency
- Brian Rabian, Ph.D., Director, Penn State Psychological Clinic
- Learn more about the panelists.