Volunteer with WPSU
WPSU volunteers help keep the “public” in public media.
As an extension of our team, volunteers get to:
- Explore WPSU behind the scenes
- Meet other volunteers and network with experienced staff
- Gain beneficial workplace skills
- Help WPSU fulfill its community education mission
- Attend the annual WPSU Volunteer Appreciation Celebration event
Businesses and community organizations are also encouraged to volunteer as a TV/FM fundraising group in exchange for on-air recognition.
You can share your knowledge, skill and energy in many ways at WPSU:
- Answer phones during FM and TV fundraising drives
- Be a WPSU-FM on-air weeknight or weekend host
- Help us in the office
- Lend a hand at an event
- Mentor and lead a volunteer group
- Lead stations tours
- Assist on community productions
- Suggest a project or fundraising event you would like to work on and we’ll try to make it happen!
Fill out and submit the WPSU volunteer profile to get started.
Complete your profile »